- Girls on Film
- The Great Poppy Party Weekend: Abingdon celebrates 90 years of the Royal British Legion
- Royal British Legion celebrates 90 years with “Poppy Parties” all over England
- Dead Game: How writing helped Claire Kinton to deal with the death of her cousin, Lance Corporal Fletcher.
- DecAid: Remembering ten years in Afghanistan
- Frontline Vet: Capt Laura Holmes on working with the Provincial Reconstruction Team in Afghanistan
- Caroline Wyatt on women on the frontline
- Shoulder to shoulder with all who serve: 90 years of The Royal British Legion.
- Women at War website is launched
- The White Mouse
- Female Submariners
- One to watch: ITV Tonight – Women on the frontline
- Injured on the front line
- Finding out more: 101 Military Working Dogs
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 6,429 hits
Author Archives: Women at War
Step aside Calendar Girls the new kids are on the block. WAGS Army is a group of 15 women from Northumberland who have come up with a fun idea to raise money for the Royal British Legion and ABF The … Continue reading
“The Royal British Legion is as relevant to our serving personnel today as it was 90 years ago”. This was the overriding message at Oxford West and Abingdon’s Royal British Legion ‘Poppy Party’ last Friday at Abingdon Guildhall. MP … Continue reading
The Royal British Legion is celebrating 90 years of standing shoulder to shoulder with military personnel by throwing Poppy Parties; to celebrate nationwide, the work that they have done for serving personnel and their families over the years. Women at … Continue reading
Dead Game: How writing helped Claire Kinton to deal with the death of her cousin, Lance Corporal Fletcher.
When her cousin died in a fatal head on collision the day before he was to return from R&R to Iraq, Claire Kinton did not know where to turn. Pregnant with her first child she put her heart and soul … Continue reading
In August this year four volunteers will scale all 283 of the Munro mountains in Scotland in an attempt to raise money for charities supporting British Troops. The team, all members of DecAid, an appeal launched by a dynamic group … Continue reading
In a few weeks time Captain Laura Holmes, who is currently based in Germany with The 1st Military Working Dog Regiment (1MWD Regt), will be heading out to Lashkar Gah, in Afghanistan, to be the veterinary officer to the Provincial … Continue reading
Journalist, Caroline Wyatt talks to Women at War about women on the frontline.